National Aviation Weekend Takes Flight at The Proud Bird
Discounts for LAX Employees
Aviation-themed Los Angeles food bazaar The Proud Bird will be celebrating National Aviation Weekend from August 17 – 19 with $7 aviation-themed cocktails, complimentary guided aviation tours and discounts for all LAX and airline employees.
Just outside LAX, The Proud Bird makes the perfect spot to celebrate National Aviation Weekend for kids and adults alike, with 16 aircraft throughout the property, interactive aviation exhibits, and stunning views of the LAX runways. Oh yeah, and did we mention booze?
Aviation-themed cocktails include:
· Proud Bird Margarita with Herradura Silver, Agave, Lime Juice, Salt Rim
· Frequent Flyer Old Fashioned with Templeton Rye, Angostura Bitters, Luxardo Cherry, Orange
· Aviator with Botanist Gin, Cremé de Violette, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon Juice
· Captain’s Mule with Hangar One Vodka, Ginger Beer, Lime Juice
· Co-Pilot Strawberry Mule with Hangar One Vodka, Muddled Strawberries, Ginger Beer, Lime Juice
In addition, on Monday, August 19 happy hour will be offered all day long to mark the special occasion. Plus, the flying fun expands even more on September 12th, when The Proud Bird unveils its new outdoor airplane park (mark your calendar!) #DontSayNobodyToldYa