Halloween Time Desserts at Disneyland
Halloween Time brings a variety of sweet treats to the Disneyland Resort. Both Parks are currently selling (and occasionally selling out of) some of this year's Halloween-themed desserts. The sweets alone are worth making a few trips in the next few weeks. Get there before the giant Mickey-Shaped Jack-O-Lantern disappears from Main Street, U.S.A. and vanishes these freakishly fantastic treats (October 31).
Here are some locations around the Parks where you can stop and purchase a Disney dose of spooky sweets.
Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure Park
- Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream:
- Spider Silk Ice Cream Sandwich – A black macaron with charcoal-tart cherry spun ice cream topped with popping candy and raspberry sauce
- Fillmore’s Taste-In: Vampire Mater Bread
- Cozy Cone Motel: Spoke-y Cone Macaron filled with marshmallow buttercream and candy corn
Churro Carts in both Disneyland Park & Disney California Adventure park:
- Purple, green and orange-colored churros
- Sour Watermelon Churro (only in Frontierland and New Orleans Square in Disneyland park)
- Graham Cracker Churro with Marshmallow-Chocolate Dipping Sauce (only in Critter Country in Disneyland park)
- Galactic Churro (only in “a bug’s land” at Disney California Adventure park)
Throughout the Disneyland Resort:
- Candy corn cotton candy
- Pumpkin muffin
- Pumpkin spice latte
- Pumpkin cheesecake
- Bat cookies
- Mickey Bat cookies
La Plaza de La Familia, a special "Coco" Exhibit at Disney California Adventure Park:
Tres leches cake, Mickey skull candy apples and Pan de Muerto or bread of the dead, but fear not! The bread isn't as bad as it sounds. It's filled with vanilla custard and decorated with plenty of colorful sprinkles.