The United We Parent Inaugural event will debut on Saturday, August 26th at the beautiful Kellogg Center on the Cal Poly Pomona Campus.
It will be a wonderful day filled with resources, support, education and fun for all parents regardless of socio-economic status or any other status.
To unify, strengthen, and inform the parenting community!
1. Help parents with time management skills so they can spend more time with their KIDS!
2. Rally parents to collaborate with each other in the best interest of the KIDS!
3. Celebrate the successes parents achieve with the KIDS!
4. Improve quality of life for parents and the KIDS!
5. Leave a better parenting legacy for the KIDS!
More information here.